Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

If One Day Feel Like Crying .......



If one day feel like crying,               

Call me .....
I don't promise that,
I will make you laugh...

But .... I can cry with you.

                                               If one day you want to run away,
                                Don't be afraid to call me....                          
                                I don't promise to ask you to stop,

But .... I can run with you.

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone,
Call me .....
I promise to be there for you....
And ... I also promise to stay quiet.
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

                                              But .......
                                              If one day you call me and there is no answer,
                                              Come fast to see me...

                                                      Perhaps I need you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment